I’m Subhabrata Kasyapi – the Founder of Ethical Blogging.
I’ve started this blog in April, 2016 with a single aim in mind:
“to help people ethically to earn an independent living from their blogs.”
Why Ethical Blogging?
There were sufficient amount of articles and tutorials all over the internet to teach people “how to make a living online” – however, most of them were neither newbie friendly nor pocket friendly.
And some of them were based on black hat techniques.
That’s why, I have started Ethical Blogging – to bridge this gap and to show people the exact, ethical way to live rewarding & fulfilling lives with the help of their blogs.
Goals & Objectives of Ethical Blogging:
- to make people free from their (boring) 9-5 day jobs.
- to teach people to be their own bosses.
- to promote Digital Nomad Lifestyles.
- to create more and more self-employed people.
- to payback to the society.
What to Expect from Ethical Blogging:
- Advanced Content Marketing Tips.
- Proven Traffic Building Strategies.
- Premium Blogging Tutorials.
- Sure-Fire Ways to Monetize Your Contents.
- Latest Deals and Discounts.
A Few Lines About Me:
I’m Subhabrata Kasyapi – the founder of Ethical Blogging.
I’m a Kolkata (India) based Electrical Engineer by Education, a Serial Entrepreneur by Passion and a Digital Marketer by Heart.
I help Bloggers and Content Marketers to Grow Audience, Drive More Sales and Generate Better Revenues from their online ventures.
Getting Started (Important Links):
Lots of people are getting subscribed to Ethical Blogging everyday for helpful Professional Blogging Tutorials and Make Money Online Resources.
If you’re just starting out, then I request you to check out the links below:
- Our Blog: We share the best and latest updates here.
- Resources: Check out the Tools & Services for Ethical Blogging.
- Deals: Get exclusive deals & discounts and start savings.
If you have any questions about Professional Blogging, then please Contact Me.
Alternatively, you can Tweet Me @SKasyapi.