I’m Subhabrata Kasyapi – the Founder of Ethical Blogging.
I started this blog in April 2015 with a single aim in mind:
“to help people ethically to earn an independent living from their blogs.”
Why Ethical Blogging?
There are a sufficient amount of articles and tutorials all over the internet to teach people “how to make a living online” – however, most of them are neither newbie friendly nor pocket friendly.
And some of them are based on black hat techniques.
That’s why, I started writing on Ethical Blogging – to bridge this gap and to show people the exact, ethical way to live rewarding & fulfilling lives with the help of their blogs.
- Read: Oath for Ethical Blogging (2021 Version)
- Read: How to Become an Ethical Blogger (Updated)
- Read: Ethical Blogging Logo: What Doest It Mean?
Goals & Objectives of Ethical Blogging:
- to make people free from their (boring) jobs.
- to teach people to be their own boss.
- to promote Digital Nomad Lifestyle.
- to create more and more self-employed people.
- to pay back to society.
What to Expect from Ethical Blogging:
- Advanced Content Marketing Tips.
- Proven Traffic Building Strategies.
- Premium Blogging Tutorials.
- Sure-Fire Ways to Monetize Your Contents.
- Latest Deals and Discounts.
A Few Lines About Me:
I’m Subhabrata Kasyapi – the founder of Ethical Blogging.
I’m a Kolkata (India) based Electrical Engineer by Education, a Serial Entrepreneur by Passion and a Digital Marketer by Heart.
I help Bloggers and Content Marketers to Grow Audience, Drive More Sales and Generate Better Revenues from their online ventures.
Getting Started (Important Links):
Lots of people are getting subscribed to Ethical Blogging everyday for helpful Professional Blogging Tutorials and Make Money Online Resources.
If you’re just starting out, then I request you to check out the links below:
- Our Blog: We share the Best and Latest Updates here.
- Discounts: Get Exclusive Deals & Discounts on Blogging Tools.
- E-Store: Shop for Our Premium Products and Services.
- Resources: Check out the Tools & Services for Ethical Blogging.
- Write for Us: Start Writing for Us and Get Attractive Benefits.
- Advertise: Explore Multiple Advertisement Opportunities with Us.
- Newsletter: Subscribe Us (FREE) to Get Our Latest Updates.
If you have any questions about Professional Blogging, then please Contact Me.
Alternatively, you can Tweet Me @SKasyapi.