[Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate link(s). This means if you shop using our affiliate links, we will receive a small amount of affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Sometimes you may actually save more for shopping with our affiliate links.]
While designing the Ethical Blogging Logo, I was focused towards simplicity and meaningfulness of it.
As a Certified D.T.P. Designer, I always maintain a Special Logo Designing Principle – “KISS“.
“KISS” stands for Keep It Sweet and Simple.
Ethical Blogging Logo is NOT an exception, of course.
As I have mentioned in About Ethical Blogging Page, the main reason I have created this blog is,
I thought it would be beneficial for everyone to know the meaning of Ethical Blogging Logo.
Ethical Blogging Logo
I have used Red, Black and White as the Color Scheme of the logo.
All the three colors define three different meanings.
- Red: Red indicates the “Passion”. Here, Passionate Blogging.
- Black: Black indicates “Power”. Here, Powerful Blogging.
- White: White indicates “Transparency”. Here, Transparent Blogging.
As a whole, the Ethical Blogging Logo is Rectangular in shape containing Four Squares in it.
- Rectangle: It implies the sense of conformity.
- Square: It implies the sense of equality.
The overall text is positioned on the “White” background implies that “Ethical Blogging” is based on Transparency.
The word “Ethical” is written in Bold Red Color in shows Extreme Passion for Ethics.
Again, the word “Blogging” is written in White on Black Background shows the Transparency in Powerful Blogging.
Meaning of Squares in Ethical Blogging Logo:
If you follow the logo for Ethical Blogging attentively, you will there are four squares in the logo.
The largest one is “Black” in color.
The medium one is “White” in color.
The smallest one is “Red” in color.
And the center is left blank and it also formed another White Square automatically over there.
Here, the four equal sides of four squares imply (4×4)=16 different sides of Ethical Blogging as given below.
- 4 Black Sides imply Power, Strength, Authority and Elegance.
- 4 White Sides imply Transparency, Safety, Cleanliness and Perfection.
- 4 Red Sides imply Passion, Love, Courage and Joy.
- 4 White Sides (Center Square) imply Focus, Sincerity, Possibility and Faith.
Apart from these, the “Square” shape itself implies the equal focus on the
I hope you have got enough information about the logo of Ethical Blogging so far.
Did you like the article?
Which points will you implement in the logo for your blog?
Or, if you have a running blog, what does your blog logo specifically mean?
Please let me know your mind by leaving a quick comment below right now.
Let’s Blog Ethically.
See you in the next post.
Latest posts by Subhabrata Kasyapi (see all)
- SiteGround Hosting Service Review 2018: Why did I Move to SiteGround (60% Off Special SiteGround Coupon Code Inside) - February 19, 2018
- [4th Part] Successful Blog Foundation: Step-by-Step Guide to Make it Right - February 7, 2018
- [3rd Part] Successful Blog Foundation: Step-by-Step Guide to Make it Right - February 5, 2018