[Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate link(s). This means if you shop using our affiliate links, we will receive a small amount of affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Sometimes you may actually save more for shopping with our affiliate links.]
In the present era of 2016, the CPM Advertising Networks are one of the extremely powerful sources of content monetization for bloggers.
There are lots of companies provide CPM Advertising Services to both of the Advertisers and Publishers like us.
Several new CPM Ad Networks are regularly going live (and being dead) almost every month.
They all are coming online with new promises, new business plans and of course, new opportunities for their clients.
All of those advertisement agencies are not same in terms of overall quality of the services and support they are offering to their clients.
In this article, I am going to share top 5 CPM Advertising Networks for the 2016 bloggers.
Before going straight to the intended topic of this post, let me brief the concept of CPM Advertisement to you (if you do not know it already).
The phrase “CPM (Cost per Mille)” means “Cost per Thousand Impressions“.
“Impression” refers to a single instance on which an advertisement appears on your blog.
One of the greatest advantages of monetizing your content with CPM Advertising (over contextual ads) is your visitors need not click on any of those ads displayed on your website to get you paid.
You will be paid just for displaying the ads to your visitors on your website.
In this case, if you show an advertisement on your blog on behalf of a CPM Advertising Network, the advertisement network will pay you for per thousand (actual) impressions on your blog for that particular advertisement at a pre-specified rate.
What about the Payment Calculation?
It is pretty simple.
To get successful with CPM Advertisement as a Blogger, you need to maintain the following qualities with your blog.
- a decent number of active visitors
- a regularly updated live blog
- beautiful and ad-optimized blog design
- high-quality, appealing content
- the absence of all kinds of unethical contents
I have mentioned earlier that, all the CPM Advertising Companies are NOT same.
So I have compiled a list of best CPM Advertisement Networks working for 2016.
Have a look below.
1. AdsOptimal – One of the Best CPM Advertising Networks:
AdsOptimal is one of the most popular CPM Advertisement Networks.
It is located in San Francisco, California.
Why should You Join AdsOptimal:
- Signup Process is quite Easy and Simple.
- It offers a Free Signup Bonus $10 (Guaranteed)
- It is a Google AdSense Partner.
- It accepts New Blogs too.
- It has a WordPress Plugin for easy integration.
- The Approval Process generally takes 2 days.
- Their Minimum Payout: $50.
- It pays via PayPal and Paper Cheque.
- It offers a Free Signup Bonus of $15 for Premium Sites.
Join AdsOptimal Today.
2. Amazon CPM Ads – (Earn $100+ Daily):
Why should You Join Amazon CPM Ads:
- It offers higher CPM ($1.8 to $2+ <source>)
- Ideal Ads Block for Sidebar Placement
- Stable RPM for Higher Paying Ads
- Easy to Use
- On-time Payment
- Joining here is an “Invitation Only Process” so far.
- It offers Passback Feature for higher revenue.
- Read Amazon CPM F.A.Q.s
3. Propeller Ads – (No Minimum Traffic Required):
Why should You Join Propeller Ads:
- Instant Account Activation.
- 80% Revenue Sharing.
- No Minimum Traffic Required.
- Recurring Referal Income Opportunity.
- Good Support.
- It does not support PayPal Payment.
- It works fine with Google AdSense.
- CPMs could be extremely low for Low-Quality Sites.
Join Propeller Ads Today.
4. Conversant Media – Low Minimum Traffic Requirement:
Conversant (formerly known as ValueClick Media) is a large Display Advertisement Company.
Why should You Join Conversant Media:
- Low Minimum Traffic Requirement (3,000/Month only).
- Multi-Chanel Ads Display.
- Minimum Payout: $25.
- Pays via PayPal and Paper Cheques.
- Sometimes it shows Low-Quality Ads.
- CPM is directly proportional to the traffic.
- It has a great Affiliated Program.
Join Conversant Media Today.
5. Exponential – Displays High Quality Ads:
Exponential Interactive is a global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
Why should You Join Exponential:
- Quality CPM Ads.
- Great Performance.
- Delivers Multi-Channel Advertising.
- Tailor-Made Solutions for Publishers.
- On-Time Payment
- Minimum Unique Visitors Requirement: 50K/Month
- Minimum Payout: $50
- Requires Own TLD.
- Active and High-Quality Site Required.
Join Exponential Today.
In this post, I have mentioned names of a few CPM Advertising Networks to help you monetize your contents.
I have compiled this list very carefully to ensure regardless of your blog traffic, you can find a way to monetize it.
If I have taken the first step to help you make money from your contents, you must need to take the second step by signing up for all of those programs one by one (where applicable) and using them with patience.
However, I always encourage you to do your research for other advertisement services (share the result here) in order to make money from your blog or website.
So what you are waiting for?
Start making money from your blog today.
Maybe you have some questions to ask me, or, something to share – feel free to do so by leaving a quick comment below.
I reply all the comments personally.
Latest posts by Subhabrata Kasyapi (see all)
- SiteGround Hosting Service Review 2018: Why did I Move to SiteGround (60% Off Special SiteGround Discount Link Inside) - February 19, 2018
- [4th Part] Successful Blog Foundation: Step-by-Step Guide to Make it Right - February 7, 2018
- [3rd Part] Successful Blog Foundation: Step-by-Step Guide to Make it Right - February 5, 2018