[Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate link(s). This means if you shop using our affiliate links, we will receive a small amount of affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Sometimes you may actually save more for shopping with our affiliate links.]
Yes. That’s right.
If you are a budding blogger or, content marketer, almost all successful bloggers will advice you to use more (and more) visuals within your copy for better success.
In 2017, your content marketing effort can not be very successful, if you do not leverage the power of social media in it.
However, people are hungry on social media for good contents with eye soothing visuals.
And this trend is growing big day by day.
I, therefore, decided to share a Social Media Image Sizes Guide that will help you to get better engagements from your social media campaigns.
Have a look on the Infographic I have curated below.
Social Media Image Sizes Guide Infographic Credit: Constant Contact
If you like the infographic, Bookmark this page right away for future reference.
- Connect me on Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIN | Google+ and stay Inspired.
- Signup for Our Free Newsletter and be the First to Hear from Us.
- Contact Me if you need any kind of blogging help.
Hope you have enjoyed this beautiful infographic (appeared first on Constant Contact Blog).
You will see that Constant Contact clearly discloses that this infographic was actually published on 2015.
And it has been updated recently to keep things accurate for 2017.
So you can create great visuals of right size for different social media in accordance with this guide.
Feel free to share this infographic with appropriate audience and be awesome within your network.
Now, let me know what do you think about this awesome infographic by leaving a quick comment below.
Or, just ask me a question if you face any issue regarding this Social Media Image Sizes Guide on the comment section.
Either way, see you in the next post.
Let’s Blog Ethically.
Latest posts by Subhabrata Kasyapi (see all)
- 9 Side Hustles that You Should Go Through while Setting Up Your Blog for Success - October 31, 2018
- [Book Review]: Product Launch Success Blueprint by Deepak Kanakaraju (2018) - October 26, 2018
- How to Write a Complete Product Review that Converts 268% Better (Newbie Guide) - October 22, 2018